The Office of the Registrar provides the most up to date course timetabling information for various terms, and also a personalized timetable service for current students. Further information on the available courses is available in the Academic Calendar.
Please note: The Timetable is subject to change, please check for updates.
Important Note: Please be aware that Western University does not support external timetable services. These providers may not have up-to-date and accurate information. When making your course selections, please ensure you meet all course prerequisites, antirequisites, and corequisites.
- Undergraduate Fall/Winter Academic Timetable
- Undergraduate Spring/Summer Academic Timetable
- Faculty of Education (pre-service) Fall/Winter Academic Timetable
- Continuing Studies Fall/Winter Academic Timetable
- Continuing Studies Spring/Summer Academic Timetable
Student Services provides a personalized schedule of a student's current and upcoming courses in various formats, including the very popular calendar grid version.
Alternatively, personal course listings can also be accessed through Student Center where students register for courses.