Application for Visiting Students taking a Western eCampus Ontario Course
Visiting students are formally enrolled at another post-secondary institution, but receive permission to register at Western for a prescribed session and set of courses.
Visiting eCampus Ontario Student Application Requirements:
To be eligible for visiting student status at Western through eCampus, students must:
- *be in good standing at their home university
- *not be on probation, suspended or expelled
- *be prepared to provide transcripts to verify your prerequisite course background
- *if applicable, be prepared to provide an English Language proficiency score that meets Western’s current Undergraduate Admission requirements.
- A completed Letter of Permission form from your home institution
Letters of Permission are generally the purview of the Registrar’s Office or your Faculty’s Dean’s/Chair’s Office of your home institution. You will need to contact their offices to determine the process for Letters of Permission as every institution’s process may be different.
- A completed Visiting Student Application Form
- A photocopy of proof of citizenship – passport or birth certificate
Submit the required documents listed above to the Letter of Permission Office.
Letters of Permission
Room 2140, Western Student Services Building
London, ON N6A 3K7
After your required documents are submitted, it may take up to two weeks before your application is processed. When your application to become a visiting student at Western is approved, you will receive notice via email.