December Final Exam Period Pointers
How and where do I check the exam schedule?
- The December Exam Schedule is posted. Changes have been made since the Preliminary Schedule.
What do I do if I have time conflicts?
- If you have two FINAL exams scheduled in the same time slot (ie. two exams scheduled at 2:00pm on the same day), you will have received an e-mail to your Western (@uwo.ca) account, which will provide details on how to proceed and appropriate people to contact.
- If you have multiple exams within a short timeframe, please see the information available relating to a multiple exam situation.
What can I do on the day of an exam if I have an emergency?
- Where possible, students should inform their instructor prior to the date of the exam.
- Contact your Home Faculty Academic Counselling unit immediately and be prepared to provide supporting documentation. If your emergency occurs on a weekend, contact your Home Faculty Academic Counselling unit on the subsequent Monday morning.
- If you decide to write your exam, you should be prepared to accept the mark you earn. Rewriting exams or having the value reweighted on a retroactive basis is not normal practice.
Where can I study?
The following study rooms will be available Dec 8th-21st from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
- B&GS 1056
- CHB 9
- KB K203
- MC 17
- NCB 285
- P&AB 36
- SEB 1056
- SEB 2100
- WL 259
Click here for a list of Western Buildings
Is the Library offering extended hours?
Yes, the Western Libraries are offering extended hours beginning Dec 5, 2016. For more information visit: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/news/2016/extended_library_hours_begin_december_5_2016.html
Visit the Weldon Wellness Station: