Fees & Refunds
Note: Western does not accept credit cards for the payment of tuition or residence fees. Any company or organization that offers the opportunity to pay fees by credit card is not associated with Western. If you choose to use such a service, you should be aware that:
• You will remain responsible for all fees should for any reason the fees payment not be processed;
• You will be paying a fee to the company over and above Western’s fees;
• You will be required to provide personal information, including your student number,
to the company.
Western does not encourage the use of third party payment services.
- Online Tuition Account
You can view your online tuition account to see your account balance, installment options and tuition payment deadlines.Read More
- Program and Per Course Fee Information
- Information on tuition and ancillary fee billing based on course load and program. Read More
- Fee Payment Methods from a Canadian Bank
Information on the various options for paying your tuition, including internet banking, cheque, money order, debit card or out of country wire transfers.Read More
- International Payments
Information on out of country payments through bank transfer via GlobalPay for students (preferred method for international students).Read More
- Fee Payment Methods from Student Loans
- Information on making a tuition payment using OSAP/Government Student Loans. Read More
- Who pays Canadian Tuition Fees?
Information on which International Students are eligible to pay tuition at the Canadian rate.Read More