Online Tuition Account
The following account information is mainly for Undergraduate students. Graduate students, please visit the Graduate Studies website for information specific to your status.
Statement of Account
In order to see your fee information, you will need to login to Student Center and under Finances click on 'Detailed Statement of Account'.
The detailed statement of account will provide you with your account information including tuition due dates, charges, payments, bursaries and current balance. In the upper right hand corner you can also click on the printer friendly link to generate a HTML printout of your tuition statement should you require a paper copy.
Important: Payment must be received in our office by the due date as indicated on your statement of account. Failure to pay tuition fees will result in financial and academic penalties. Late payment penalties may apply (see listing below).
When students add their first course, the tuition due date is set. For part-time students, if additional courses are added after the due date listed on the online statement of account, the payment of these added course(s) is due no later than 7 days from the date of adding the course(s) in order to avoid the late payment penalty.
Non-payment of tuition fees does not cancel registration in courses. Students who do not withdraw from their courses properly will be responsible for payment of the course(s). Withdrawing from courses after the withdrawal deadline will cause students to be assessed cancellation and additional fees based on the date of withdrawal. Students are responsible for paying this balance upon withdrawal.
UHIP is mandatory health insurance coverage for non-Canadian residents and their families. The UHIP fee is included on your Statement of Account. Additional premiums are payable for eligible family members. Students will receive an e-mail to their Western e-mail account once their UHIP card is available for printing online. For more information on UHIP, visit the International and Exchange Student Centre UHIP website.
Late Payment Penalties
Payments must be received in our office by the due date or a late payment penalty will be assessed as follows:
- Canadian Full-time Undergraduates (except HBA) $137.00
- Canadian Part-time Undergraduates (except HBA) $68.50
- International Full-time Undergraduates (except HBA) $368.00
- International Part-time Undergraduates (except HBA) $184.50
- HBA/Medicine/Dentistry $470.00
- Law $368.00
- Graduates (except MBA and Orthodontics) $137.00 per term
- Orthodontics $368.00 per term
- MBA, JD/MBA $728.00
- Education $137.00
- MSc in Management/AMBA $551.00
If you pay in 2 installments you will assessed a deferment fee. This fee will be applied to your tuition account (undergraduates October 1, 2014).
- Full-time Undergraduates $56.00
- Part-time Undergraduates $11.00 ( per full course)
- Graduates - excluding MBA & Orthodontics $28.00 (per term)
- Graduates- MBA 1 Year Program $500.00 (if you pay in more than one instalment you will be assessed one deferment fee).
- Graduates-Orthodontics $84.50 (per term)
- MSc in Management, MSc in Management /CEMS/AMBA $300.00