Ordering Options

Many institutions require we send your transcript directly to them.  If you are considering having your transcripts issued to you, check if this is acceptable to the other institution.  Your transcript will show as being issued to you.  You cannot return your transcripts to us to be redirected.  Should you have any questions, please call the Student Central Helpline at 519-661-2100.

Note: Due to Payment Card Industry requirements, we are unable to process any requests received via email.

Online Transcript Ordering

Online Transcript Ordering is available online via the Student Center under Academics > Documentation > Transcripts.  Online payment can only be made by Visa or Mastercard through our secure ecommerce system (Note: Visa Debit Cards are not accepted).  For information on what you need to order transcripts online go to How to Access Services.

Online orders cannot be changed or cancelled once submitted.

Transcript Terms and Conditions (pdf)

Note the following exceptions associated with Online Transcript Ordering

* No attachments can be sent with transcripts ordered online.

* If you were a Western student prior to 1984 your records are not available electronically.  To obtain a copy of your transcript you must order in person, by fax, or by mail.

In Person

You can order a transcript by coming into Student Central during regular business hours. In Person requests can be paid via cash, cheque, money order, debit or credit card.

By Fax or by Mail

To place an order by fax or by mail, print and complete the Transcript Request Form and submit using one of the 2 methods specified below.  All Transcript Request Forms must be signed by the student and include payment to be processed.  If you do not know your Student Number, please ensure you provide the additional identifying information as requested on the order form.


Fax the completed form to the fax number listed on the top left hand corner of the Transcript Request Form.  Ensure all Visa or MasterCard payment information is included.  (Note: Visa Debit Cards are not accepted).


Mail the completed form to the attention of the Transcripts Department at the address listed under Contact Information (found on the right hand side of this page).  Payment can be made by cheque, money order, Visa, or MasterCard (Note: Visa Debit Cards are not accepted).

Click here for the Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Note: We will not hold your transcript for the recording of sessional grades or degree conferral unless you request that we do so.  Please review the transcript order form and select the appropriate processing instructions.