Student Central is our one-stop shop and offers a wide variety of services for current students, future students, alumni, staff, and faculty. Services are offered in-person, by chat, or by e-mail.
Student Central services include:
- Providing information on undergraduate admissions and recruitment, student records, course registration, OSAP, forms of financial assistance, scholarships, tuition and other fees, exams, and graduation;
- Processing tuition fee payments;
- Distributing government loans and other forms of financial aid;
- Assisting with course registration;
- Producing transcripts and official Western letters;
- Completing various third-party forms;
- Producing Western ONEcards (photo ID cards).
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday : 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(for pick up of previously ordered documents ONLY)
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You can reach us through our Virtual Helpline, we want to answer your questions! We will respond to inquiries within 5 business days. ** Course registration inquiries should be directed to chat not this form.
Office of the Registrar – Student Central
Rm 1120 Western Student Services Building
1151 Richmond St, London, ON Canada N6A 3K7