Student Central is our one-stop shop and offers a wide variety of services for current students, future students, alumni, staff, and faculty. Services are offered in person, by telephone, by e-mail, or online.
Student Central services include:
- Providing information on undergraduate admissions and recruitment, student records, course registration, OSAP, forms of financial assistance, scholarships, tuition and other fees, exams, and graduation;
- Processing tuition fee payments;
- Distributing government loans and other forms of financial aid;
- Assisting with course registration;
- Producing transcripts and official Western letters;
- Completing various third-party forms;
- Producing Western ONEcards (photo ID cards).
Helpline Hours (519-661-2100)
Additional hours: Saturday, June 15 - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (course registration only)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In Person Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Office of the Registrar – Student Central
Rm 1120 Western Student Services Building
1151 Richmond St, London, ON Canada N6A 3K7