OSAP/OOP For Outgoing Exchange Students

Western Outgoing Exchange Students:

Important information for Students Applying for OSAP, or Out of Province (OOP) Government Funding.  Please ensure you review the following information and complete the appropriate form upon completion of your OSAP or OOP Government Funding application. 

***Note: Your application is based on the length of your exchange program dates. Therefore, it is essential to evaluate your application correctly.  Please note if there is a gap in your study period that is greater than 28 days, each term will be assessed separately (i.e. two study periods).  The second term will not be assessed until your enrolment for the first term has been confirmed and we have confirmation of your income during the study period and the break. 

Important form for students going on exchange